Please note that any warranty services or questions must be communicated with the Wearhaus Customer Service department before being executed. Wearhaus will offer no warranty service without first communicating with the consumer.
Wearhaus warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original ship date. During this period, Wearhaus will repair or replace defective parts with new or refurbished parts at Wearhaus’ option, without charge to you.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Wearhaus.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the Arc. Wearhaus shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect; (ii) disasters such as fire or flood, lightning (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Wearhaus representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including lost or stolen item
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Wearhaus makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Wearhaus) software.