When the audio constantly cuts out it is due to an unstable Bluetooth connection. To reset the Bluetooth connection, please follow these steps.
- Turn off your Beam and make sure it's fully charged.
- Press and hold the middle (play/pause) button.
- After 3s, it will turn on. You should hear your Beam say "Power on"
- Continue holding down the middle button. After 5s it should say "Pairing mode"
- Now try connecting from your phone's Bluetooth menu.
If this doesn't work, please contact us at email@example.com